AFM-Forest Ltd. launches the all new AFM 75 processing head model
By AFM-Forest Ltd.
By AFM-Forest Ltd.
The new AFM 75 is a tough-built processing head with high feeding power and excellent geometry for the most demanding logging operations worldwide.
With its new HD frame and pins made from SSAB Ruukki Scandinavian quality steel and nylon bushings it can fit on different tracked base machines.
A wide tilt angle and the geometry of the front knives will guarantee an efficient and ergonomic way to pick up logs in steep slopes. Being designed in tight cooperation with our customers, the new design of the AFM 75 offers easy access for daily maintenance and hydraulic hoses change, maximizing our customer’s production.
Optional feeding motors and rollers make the new AFM 75 a perfect tool for harvesting and debarking operations in the most difficult species of plantation grown eucalyptus by offering good debarking results during the first feed. AFM-Forest proportional saw system and saw control will guarantee a fast and efficient sawing in all tree species.
“With its modern geometry and optional top saw, Supercut saw system and 360 rotation it can fell, feed, crosscut and measure with precision in road side processing or in stump-to stump operations with no compromises,” says Timo Savornin, sales area manager with AFM-Forest Ltd.
– Optimal tree diameter: 30-50cm (12-18”)
– Felling diameter max: 860mm (33,5”)
– Feeding speed: 0-5,5m/s (0-18 ft/s)
– Feeding power: 35kn (7,9lbf)
– Weight without rotator 2800 kg (6173lbs)
– Adjustable/Floating front knife
– JIC hydraulic hoses
– Top saw (20cc saw motor, automatic saw chain tensioner)
– Supercut 150 for 404 or ¾” saw chains
– 2 or 3 or 4 moving knifes (2 knifes for roadside processing)
– 360 rotator option available (Rotobec RT503)
– Laser find end
– Eucalyptus quick change debarking rollers
– Stump treatment
– Color marking