Autolog releases new log optimizer
June 12, 2018 - Autolog has announced its new log optimizer. The design of this new solution includes many new features that respond to the growing demands within the industry.
Here are just a few key examples of what it can offer:
- scan density of ½” at 650’/min.;
- can replicate any curve sawing from downstream machine;
- live simulation which compares side to side solutions from the production optimizer and from the simulator using the same live production logs but different parameters;
- easy comparison tool to analyze multiple simulation results;
- can save as much as 20,000 logs per simulation lot;
- optimization advanced analysis tool, allowing user to test alternate solutions by forcing a sawing pattern or adding a sideboard.
Stay tuned and visit www.autolog.com for more information.