Autolog releases new log optimizer
June 12, 2018 - Autolog has announced its new log optimizer. The design of this new solution includes many new features that respond to the growing demands within the industry.
June 12, 2018 By Autolog
Here are just a few key examples of what it can offer:
- scan density of ½” at 650’/min.;
- can replicate any curve sawing from downstream machine;
- live simulation which compares side to side solutions from the production optimizer and from the simulator using the same live production logs but different parameters;
- easy comparison tool to analyze multiple simulation results;
- can save as much as 20,000 logs per simulation lot;
- optimization advanced analysis tool, allowing user to test alternate solutions by forcing a sawing pattern or adding a sideboard.
Stay tuned and visit www.autolog.com for more information.
Print this page
Stories continue below