Bandit introduces new mobile-friendly website
By Bandit Industries
Oct. 4, 2016 - Bandit Industries has a new home on the internet. The website address is still the same
– www.banditchippers.com – but the site features all-new content with easy-to-navigate menus. The new banditchippers.com is also optimized for mobile devices, so it can be easily viewed and navigated through smart phones and tablets.
By Bandit Industries
“Our previous website did a good job of showcasing Bandit equipment and current news, but it wasn’t designed for use with mobile devices and that’s something we very much wanted to address,” said Bandit Industries Marketing Manager Aaron Sorrels. “When we dove into this update, it was clear from the beginning that the best way forward was to start from scratch, so that’s exactly what we did.”
The new banditchippers.com also emphasizes a stronger visual experience for visitors. Aside from photos throughout the site, each machine features a scrolling photo gallery, some of which include short embedded videos. All Bandit worldwide dealer locations can be easily located by either searching specific model lines or locations, or by browsing an interactive map.
Throughout the website, visitors have the ability to easily contact Bandit.
“One of our main objectives was to make it as easy as possible for visitors to connect with dealers and with Bandit directly,” said Sorrels. “There are numerous opportunities for visitors to send messages directly to Bandit, including a highlighted Contact Us button that is always available at the top of the page. Dealer contact information is also included in each dealer profile.”
The new website also features numerous sections designed to help educate visitors on a variety of Bandit-related subjects, some of which include:
- The Bandit Backbone™ product support team, which provides free tech support for equipment during normal business hours.
- In The Field, which showcases Bandit equipment and customers working in real-world situations.
- News And Events, which highlights current Bandit news and the company’s trade show schedule.
- The Bandit Story, which shares the founding and growth of Bandit, as well as the company’s mission statement and core values.
“Obviously it’s important for us to showcase our equipment, but Bandit is also very much about people and the pride they have for the equipment.” said Sorrels. “Showcasing and sharing that pride is something we very much wanted to capture with this new website, and when you see the intro video playing on the home page or read some of the customer case studies, I think the pride comes through loud and clear.”
See Bandit’s all-new mobile-friendly website at www.banditchippers.com