OptiSaw: Mill Optimization & Automation Forum
June 13, 2019
OptiSaw is a time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling in your operation. The focus is on the future of optimization and automation in our industry, including challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of this side of the industry.
Who should attend:
– Mill managers/owners
– Process engineers
– Continual improvement managers
– Optimization staff
– Design consultants
What you will learn:
– Examples of automation and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
– Trends and cutting edge solutions from Europe, where manpower and fibre costs have been driving this for decades.
– Insights into some scanning and optimization technology trials now underway.
– Optimization techniques that go beyond the individual log, looking at real-time market and inventory feedback loops.
– Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today
PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsor technology providers.
Seats are limited so register now!
Visit event's website
Print this page