First digital version of Madison’s Lumber Reporter officially launches on Forest2Market’s SilvaStat360
July 10, 2018 - Madison's Lumber Reporter and Forest2Market have officially launched the redesigned, digital version of Madison's Weekly Lumber Reporter. Madison's North American lumber price reporting service is now exclusively available via SilvaStat360, Forest2Market's online business intelligence platform.
The Madison's/Forest2Market partnership combines Madison's lumber price data and market insights with Forest2Market's SilvaStat360 cloud-based interactive delivery platform. Madison's Lumber Reporter subscribers now have fingertip access to historic and current lumber price data that is updated weekly and available on a 24/7/365 basis.
Kéta Kosman, publisher of the Reporter, said, "As the North American lumber industry continues to evolve amid the uncertainty associated with global trade policy, operators need access to the most reliable datasets and analytics available to the market. Madison's new digital environment provides our customers with the on-demand information that is most important to them, which allows them to make better business decisions in a highly competitive and dynamic market."
Other features of the new product include:
- All prices are available on a single screen.
- Commentary is matched to product.
- The Price Sheet can be filtered, searched and sorted.
- Filters can be saved for quick and easy drill-downs to the exact products needed to make decisions.
- Twelve weeks of commentary are archived by topic.
- Tables and graphs are printable.
- Data is downloadable to .xls or .csv.