May 16, 2017 - Naturallia is back in from Oct. 16–19, 2017 for its fifth edition. Naturallia is a unique and major networking opportunity for Quebec, Canadian and foreign companies working in the natural resources sector. This fifth edition of Naturallia will bring together more than 300 small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as well as representatives from some 15 countries in the following sectors:
• Value-added wood products and processes;
• Mining goods and services;
• Smart energies and related goods and services;
• Advanced manufacturing and cutting-edge technologies.
The Naturallia 2017 concept
Upon registering for Naturallia, companies benefit from a targeted approach which promotes efficient time management. Described by some as “speed-dating for business”, one-on-one meetings between participating company representatives and other leaders and entrepreneurs are conducted based on their international trade, investment and/or business development goals, with the aim of developing lasting partnerships and alliances.
Participants first fill out an online registration form. Two weeks prior to the event, each participant receives a registered business directory. Then, they can submit up to 20 requests for meetings with representatives from their companies of choice. Afterwards, “matchmaking“ software is used to pair companies and participants.
• Up to fourteen qualified 30-minute interviews with companies that meet your selection criteria;
• Access to international trade experts (commercial lawyers, financial institutions, insurance companies, customs brokers, transportation specialists, and more);
• Participation in the opening ceremony, keynote addresses, and industry roundtables;
• Numerous networking opportunities complementing the regular meeting calendar;
• Simultaneous translation for all the meetings (English and French);
• Industrial tours of leading companies and Plan Nord sites in Quebec;
• Participation in the Naturallia 2017 gala dinner and closing ceremony;
• Transportation between your hotel and the activity venues;
• All meals and coffee breaks throughout the event.
See more at http://naturallia2017.com/
Fifth edition of Naturallia natural resources forum is coming this fall
U.S. housing starts fall 4.8% in JulyAug. 16, 2017 - Nationwide housing starts fell 4.8 per cent…
Protect caribou, jobs by re-examining federal strategy: FPACAug. 22, 2017 - Canada’s leading forest products companies and…
Helping your equipment dealer help youAug. 17, 2017 - In logging, time is money just like…
UBC research forest burns, leads to new insightsAug. 18, 2017 - Wildfire has burned 10 per cent…
Mid-Atlantic Logging & Biomass Expo
September 15-16, 2017
Wood Pellet Association of Canada Conference and AGM
September 18-20, 2017
Carbon Tax Webinar
September 26, 2017
SFI Annual Conference
September 27-29, 2017