May 16, 2017 - Naturallia is back in from Oct. 16–19, 2017 for its fifth edition. Naturallia is a unique and major networking opportunity for Quebec, Canadian and foreign companies working in the natural resources sector. This fifth edition of Naturallia will bring together more than 300 small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as well as representatives from some 15 countries in the following sectors:
• Value-added wood products and processes;
• Mining goods and services;
• Smart energies and related goods and services;
• Advanced manufacturing and cutting-edge technologies.
The Naturallia 2017 concept
Upon registering for Naturallia, companies benefit from a targeted approach which promotes efficient time management. Described by some as “speed-dating for business”, one-on-one meetings between participating company representatives and other leaders and entrepreneurs are conducted based on their international trade, investment and/or business development goals, with the aim of developing lasting partnerships and alliances.
Participants first fill out an online registration form. Two weeks prior to the event, each participant receives a registered business directory. Then, they can submit up to 20 requests for meetings with representatives from their companies of choice. Afterwards, “matchmaking“ software is used to pair companies and participants.
• Up to fourteen qualified 30-minute interviews with companies that meet your selection criteria;
• Access to international trade experts (commercial lawyers, financial institutions, insurance companies, customs brokers, transportation specialists, and more);
• Participation in the opening ceremony, keynote addresses, and industry roundtables;
• Numerous networking opportunities complementing the regular meeting calendar;
• Simultaneous translation for all the meetings (English and French);
• Industrial tours of leading companies and Plan Nord sites in Quebec;
• Participation in the Naturallia 2017 gala dinner and closing ceremony;
• Transportation between your hotel and the activity venues;
• All meals and coffee breaks throughout the event.
See more at http://naturallia2017.com/
Fifth edition of Naturallia natural resources forum is coming this fall
The one that got away: Habitat for Humanity sees the beauty in Ontario’s lumber that Trump overlookedMay 16, 2017 – Although our neighbour to the south…
Germany’s HSM presents a combined skidder-forwarderMay 16, 2017 - In the Nordic countries it is…
Forests Ontario invites teens to learn more about the forestry sectorMay 19, 2017 - On May 25th and 26th Forests…
New era in wood processingMay 19, 2017 - Laser-based wood processing line BLT WoodCut…
2017 Grand Prairie Wood waste recycling, Bio economy utilization Workshop & ExpoWed May 24, 2017 @ 8:00AM - 06:00PM
Forestry ConnectsThu May 25, 2017
Canada North Resources ExpoFri May 26, 2017