May 16, 2017 - Naturallia is back in from Oct. 16–19, 2017 for its fifth edition. Naturallia is a unique and major networking opportunity for Quebec, Canadian and foreign companies working in the natural resources sector. This fifth edition of Naturallia will bring together more than 300 small and medium enterprises (SMEs), as well as representatives from some 15 countries in the following sectors:
• Value-added wood products and processes;
• Mining goods and services;
• Smart energies and related goods and services;
• Advanced manufacturing and cutting-edge technologies.
The Naturallia 2017 concept
Upon registering for Naturallia, companies benefit from a targeted approach which promotes efficient time management. Described by some as “speed-dating for business”, one-on-one meetings between participating company representatives and other leaders and entrepreneurs are conducted based on their international trade, investment and/or business development goals, with the aim of developing lasting partnerships and alliances.
Participants first fill out an online registration form. Two weeks prior to the event, each participant receives a registered business directory. Then, they can submit up to 20 requests for meetings with representatives from their companies of choice. Afterwards, “matchmaking“ software is used to pair companies and participants.
• Up to fourteen qualified 30-minute interviews with companies that meet your selection criteria;
• Access to international trade experts (commercial lawyers, financial institutions, insurance companies, customs brokers, transportation specialists, and more);
• Participation in the opening ceremony, keynote addresses, and industry roundtables;
• Numerous networking opportunities complementing the regular meeting calendar;
• Simultaneous translation for all the meetings (English and French);
• Industrial tours of leading companies and Plan Nord sites in Quebec;
• Participation in the Naturallia 2017 gala dinner and closing ceremony;
• Transportation between your hotel and the activity venues;
• All meals and coffee breaks throughout the event.
See more at http://naturallia2017.com/
Fifth edition of Naturallia natural resources forum is coming this fall
BC loggers offer perspective on devastating 2017 wildfire seasonJuly 17, 2018 - To maintain the health and diversity of…
Green jobs for more than 3,500 studentsJuly 19, 2018 - Canadian youth are being encouraged to…
BC Forest Practices board to audit Western Forest ProductsJuly 17, 2018 - The Forest Practices Board will examine…
OptiSaw East calls for presentation proposalsJuly 18, 2018 - Are you a manufacturer or researcher…
2018 Great Lakes Logging & Heavy Equipment Expo
September 6-8, 2018
Canadian Institute of Forestry AGM & Conference
September 17-21, 2018
International Woodfiber Resource & Trade Conference
September 17-19, 2018
Wood Pellet Association of Canada 2018 AGM & Conference
September 18-19, 2018