Bilingual Product Support Representative
Tigercat is looking for a highly motivated, driven and organized Product Support Representative to cover the province of Quebec and North of Ontario.
The successful candidate will be required to troubleshoot and resolve issues with dealer technicians to minimize downtime of machines. Close communication with dealers, service department, internal management, and engineering will be required on a daily basis. The candidate would also be responsible for root cause analysis of failures for continuing improvement and prioritization of issues.
- Assist Dealers with Troubleshooting
- Implement root cause analysis and effective corrective action
- Work with service department and engineering to improve quality of Tigercat products
- Solicit and analyze feedback from customers and dealers and evaluate results to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare technical reports and document oral and written communications
- Maintain communication with the following:
- Service and Warranty Manager
- Engineering Product Groups
- Tigercat District Manager
- Tigercat Service and Sales Personnel
- Dealer Service & Sales Personnel
- Must be bilingual, French/English, oral and written
- Comprehensive understanding of Hydraulic, Electrical, Mechanical and Diesel Systems and able to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Experience as a technician in the forestry equipment industry or heavy equipment
- Post-Secondary diploma/degree or equivalent education and experience
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work efficiently and independently
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft programs
- Strong organizational skills, planning and time management skills
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid Passport and ability to travel – worldwide and on short notice
- Comprehensive understanding of drawings and specifications, geometric tolerances and dimensions
- Valid driver's license
- Participate in regional and national trade-shows
About the Company:
Tigercat Industries Inc. is a privately owned, customer driven company engaged in the design, manufacture, sales and service support of a wide range of premium quality, heavy duty, off-road, mechanized vehicles and attachments used in the tree harvesting and off-road industrial applications.
We are a growing company employing over 1400 employees. With headquarters in Brantford, Ontario, Tigercat operates from nine southern Ontario locations. These facilities house the design and production teams for all Tigercat products as well as steel fabrication, administration, customer service and parts distribution. Serving the southern US, a large parts distribution and training centre is located in Ailey, Georgia. Tigercat also operates a sales, service and parts distribution facility in Hede, Sweden. We have established a network of dealers throughout North & South America as well as in Australia, Europe, New Zealand, Russia, and South Africa.
Tigercat timber harvesting systems achieve lowest production cost per tonne by optimizing efficiency, productivity, operator ergonomics, environmental impact, machine availability and useful lifespan. The Tigercat forestry line includes both tree-length and cut-to-length (CTL) systems. Tigercat offers a range of feller bunchers, skidders, loaders, loggers, harvesters, forwarders and felling and processing attachments. The off-road industrial product line includes land clearing and site preparation equipment as well as other specialized severe duty carriers used in a variety of niche applications and industries including utilities, oil and gas and silviculture.
What We Can Offer You
- Generous vehicle allowance
- Family oriented company
- Interesting and challenging work and projects
- Competitive Wages, Benefits and Profit Sharing
- Skills development and training reimbursement
Tigercat Industries Inc. strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Peachtree City, GA
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feed and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor has been working on a multi-year strategic capital plan that will involve a number of discretionary projects designed to capture the opportunities within its current operating platform and to pursue opportunities for further growth. With a plan to increase discretionary spending on existing assets over the next five years, the 2018 spend is expected to be in the range of $100 million, including two major projects in the US South with more to come. Additionally, Interfor has completed a detailed feasibility study and business case for a greenfield sawmill and is moving forward with identification of a potential location. We're growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
Re-opened Ontario sawmill achieves production goals with equipment upgradeMarch 13, 2018 - The re-opening of the sawmill in…
Pinnacle, West Fraser begin construction of Smithers pellet plantMarch 13, 2018 - Pinnacle and West Fraser have begun…
Ontario supporting plywood mill in northeastern OntarioMarch 13, 2018 - Ontario is supporting Columbia Forest Products…
New comprehensive study: Future suppliers of softwood lumber to the US marketMarch 14, 2018 - A new multi-client study by ForestEdge…
International Mass Timber Conference
March 20-22, 2018
Montreal Wood Convention
March 20-22, 2018
International Day of Forests
March 21, 2018
Canadian Woodlands Forum Spring Meeting
April 4-5, 2018