Last call for presentations on bioeconomy
Dec. 6, 2017 - Do you have ideas the bioeconomy world needs to hear? Do have what it takes to communicate those ideas to senior executives, elected officials, academics and other industry leaders? Can you captivate an audience? If so, then we want to hear from you. The Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition is looking for speakers who can bring ideas to life.
The theme for the 8th Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition is: The new bioeconomy: Adding value to biomass.
- Growth in the use of woody biomass in new applications
- Opportunities and challenges in the low carbon economy
- Governments’ role in promotion and regulation of the bioeconomy
- New products, new places: new technology and local deployment
Submit your presentation idea to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for presentations is Dec. 8.
The International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition has been reborn as the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition. The industry in Canada has grown and matured since the conference was founded in 2004. As the leading event of its kind in Canada, we believe it should reflect the growth and diversification in the use of woody biomass across the full value chain of bioproducts. With a new name and revitalized program offerings, we remain committed to presenting the best conference experience in the nation, and to demonstrating Canada’s leadership role in the global bioeconomy.
What you’ll find at the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference:
- An international lineup of presenters and bioeconomy experts
- The largest bioeconomy trade show in Canada
- Dedicated business-to-business meeting opportunities
- A pre-conference wood products safety workshop
- The best social and business networking opportunities in the industry
December 6, 2017 By Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition
Print this page
Stories continue below