Mühlböck to display drying technology
June 12, 2014 - Mühlböck Drying Technology will be exhibiting its full line of dry kilns at InterSaw 2014. The company strives to improve its kilns through customer feedback and attentive customer service. Trade shows like InterSaw provide the opportunity for open dialogue between clients and kiln experts.
Mühlböck Drying technology that will be on display at InterSaw 2014 in Montréal, Que on September 26 and 27 will include the entire spectrum of dry kilns, such as:
- Conventional side loading, fresh air ventilated dry kilns (Mühlböck Classic)
- Continuous kilns, with automated, continuous loading systems (Mühlböck Progressive)
- Kilns with heat recovery systems, for considerable savings in thermal energy (Mühlböck Type 1003, Type 603)
- Patented kilns with reduced electricity consumption (Mühlböck Type 606)
- NEW – wood chip/sawdust dryers for sawmill byproducts
- Combined dry-steam kilns
- The most modern software for operation of the kilns (Mühlböck K5 Control System)
Mühlböck will be presenting its new control system, which includes: a visceral layout, a clear and lucid graphic depiction, and complete information in clear text form.
"The information and settings can be checked for different locations over secure network connections, and depending on user authorization adjusted if necessary," reports Peter Driessen of Mühlböck Drying Technology. Its interface makes it easy to read on mobile devices.
For more information, go to http://www.woodbusiness.ca/events/intersaw-canada-woodworking-east.
June 12, 2014 By Amie Silverwood
Print this page