OptiLog Forum is just one week away!
June 1, 2022 By CFI staff
The OptiLog Forestry Tech Forum is just one week away! Join us on June 8 in Kelowna, B.C., to glimpse the future of harvesting technology and processes.
We’ve lined up industry-leading researchers and manufacturers who are ready to share their innovative forestry-specific solutions that are poised to change forestry in Canada. In just one day of sessions, you will come away knowing what’s coming down the forestry equipment and technology pipeline.
The day’s sessions include:
- App for that: Leveraging the power of location to improve co-ordinantion and efficiency in forestry field operations.
- Harvest tracking: Using near real time optical and synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellite data.
- Thinning forests from the air: Sweden’s AirForestry has developed a revolutionary harvesting drone.
- Cutting costs: The latest research from FPInnovations on commercial thinning in B.C.
- Effective working: Using simulators to improve operational efficiencies.
- A decade of winching: Understanding and applying key research, learnings, insights and methodology on winch assisting.
- UAV 101: A look at where drone technology is heading for forestry applications.
Seats are limited and open only to logging contractors, operators, forest agreement/license holders, researchers and consultants.
Print this page