OptiSaw Mill Optimization & Automation Forum coming to Montreal!
July 28, 2015 - Looking for a workshop on the future of sawmilling that’s a cut above the rest? Then OptiSaw 2015 is for you!
OptiSaw is a one-day workshop focused on the future of optimization and automation in sawmilling, including challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of this side of the industry. It will offer a time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling in your operation.
The workshop has already attracted Platinum sponsors HewSaw, Comact, USNR and luncheon sponsor Autolog!
Who should attend?
- Mill managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- An in-depth look at how European technology and mill flow can be used in North American sawmills, and how some North American mills are currently doing so, presented by Kenneth Westermark, area sales director for HewSaw;
- Revolutionary grade optimization in the bucking and sawing process, presented by Norvin Laudon, chief technology officer for Springer Microtec;
- Examples of automation and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry;
- Optimization techniques that go beyond the individual log, looking at real-time market and inventory feedback loops; and
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in mills today.
PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsored technology providers.
Seats are limited so register now!
July 28, 2015 By Andrew Snook
Print this page