The one-week countdown is on for OptiSaw – the exclusive learning and networking forum for sawmillers – taking place in Richmond, B.C., next Thursday, June 13.
Speakers including researchers and innovative manufacturers will offer valuable insight into the cutting edge of sawmilling technologies and processes, and share strategies to get the most for your money.
- Fully automated: Tebulo on ways to apply robotic solutions from other industries to the sawmill.
- Saw science: The latest research and solutions from UBC, FPInnovations and Williams & White for monitoring saws in real time.
- AI in action: An in-depth look at how Hampton Lumber has integrated automated lumber scanning with artificial intelligence from Lucidyne.
- Kiln 4.0: How Valutec is optimizing kilns with intelligent automation
- Integrating AI: The latest AI platform solutions from BID Group
- Eastern Improvement: How EACOM is leveraging Autolog’s consistent grading system
- More with less: Real-world examples of Springer-Microtec’s CT technology
- Eyes inside: Opticom Tech on making the switch to network cameras
Register now to reserve your seat: www.optisaw.com.
Print this page