OptiSaw returns to Montreal!
July 7, 2016 – The one-day OptiSaw workshop returns to Montreal as part of a week showcasing the latest in sawmilling technology.
OptiSaw focuses on the future of optimization and automation in sawmilling, including challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of this side of the industry. It offers a time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of sawmilling in your operation.
The event is set for Nov. 4, just after InterSaw, at the Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel. The venue is right in the terminal, so there’s no need for a rental car.
This year’s OptiSaw West in Vancouver sold out all 10 available sponsorships, and the Montreal event is expected to do the same. The workshop has already attracted the BID Group of Companies as Platinum sponsor, and JoeScan and HewSaw as Gold sponsors. Autolog is also signed on as Lunch sponsor.
Who should attend?
- Mill managers and owners
- Process engineers
- Continual improvement managers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
What will you learn?
Check www.optisaw.com regularly for updates about topics and speakers.
Presentations at OptiSaw West in Vancouver included:
- An Introduction to Scandinavian Continuous Dry Kiln Technology Based on a Case Study by Ingo Wallocha
- IIoT – A Different Look at Factory Floor Automation by David McPhail
- Optimizing Your Operations with Profiling Systems by Steve Dalby
- Radio-Frequency Continuous Re-drying Process by Vincent Lavoie
- The AIT Concept by Tom Hughes
- Utilizing Planer Grading Optimization to Enhance Branding and Meet Market Demands by Ellen Nelson
PLUS: Opportunities to network with colleagues and a select group of sponsored technology providers.
Seats are limited so register now!