Now in its second year, our File Week coverage serves as a hub for saw filers and sawmillers to learn best practices and find the latest information on advancements in saw filing technology. We post cutting edge content from our archives as well as brand-new stories and product news from the BC Saw Filers convention taking place April 26-28 in Kamloops, B.C.
All week we will highlight:
- stories from the filing room
- technical articles on saw filing automation
- equipment spotlights on the latest saw filing gear
- columns from long-time contributor and filer Trevor Shpeley, head filer Josh Penner, and Modern Engineering’s Udo Jahn
- strategies for employing the next generation of filers, and more!