Stand up for Vancouver Island forestry
Oct. 31, 2017 - Now the new government has settled in, environmental groups are leading discussions across the Island on the future of forestry. It's vital a pro-forestry voice be heard at these meetings.
Make sure the people leading these meetings know you live in the community and work in the local forest industry. Help them understand that you and your employees' livelihoods rely on maintaining our healthy and sustainable working forest.
- Nov 1: Port Hardy, 7-9 pm, Cafe Guido, 7135 Market Street
- Nov 2: Campbell River, 7-9 pm, CR Community Centre, 401-11th Ave.
- Nov 3: Duncan, 7-9 pm, Island Saving Centre (Mesachie Room), 2687 James St.
- Nov 8: Nanaimo, 7-9 pm, Vancouver Island University (Bldg 250, Rm 125), 900 Fifth St.
- Nov 9: Port Alberni, 6:30-8:30 pm, Echo Community Centre (Dogwood Room), 4255 Wallace St.
- Nov 10: Courtenay, 7-9 pm, Native Sons Hall, 360 Cliffe Ave.
October 31, 2017 By Truck Loggers Association
Print this page
Stories continue below