OptiSaw 2021 Virtual Summit
September 16, 2021 at
Microtec’s acquisition of Lucidyne in April of 2020 set in motion a year of exciting technological and sales advances for both companies. Combining the best of both companies’ developments has expanded Lucidyne’s product line to include the Lucidyne 900 Transverse scanner, with additional new products on the immediate horizon. All Lucidyne products continue to be sold, manufactured, installed and maintained from Lucidyne’s USA headquarters in Corvallis, Oregon.
Lucidyne’s QC Assist is evolving as well, to include expanded features, capabilities and reporting. It will also be introduced on Microtec products in Europe.
With all the exciting changes, Lucidyne is proud to continue to partner with mills worldwide and provide mill-wide scanning solutions. 2021 is off to a busy year with the following projects all planning to be installed this year:
- GradeScan system at Seneca Sawmill in Eugene, OR
- GradeScan system at F.H. Stoltze in Columbia Falls, MT
- GradeScan system upgrade at Weyerhaeuser Drayton Valley, BC
- ChopScan system at Idaho Forest Group in Athol, ID
- GradeScan system at Freeman & Sons in Greenfield, NS
- GradeScan system at Skeena Sawmills in Terrace, BCTogether, the Microtec group of companies, including Lucidyne, is the largest and most successful lumber scanning company in the world. Lucidyne will continue to invest in research and development to implement leading-edge scanning solutions in North America.
Check out the latest video to see how our GradeScan system with unparalleled defect detection gives you the competitive edge!
For more information visit our website www.lucidyne.com/