Williams and White’s new CNC Guide Dresser
June 25, 2015 - Williams & White has announced the newest addition to its product line; the CNC Guide Dresser.
June 26, 2015 By Andrew Macklin
The CNC Guide Dresser’s accurate saw guides improve the performance of your sawmill by increasing lumber recovery and reducing saw deviation.
Benefits of increased guide accuracy include:
- Longer saw life
- More accurate lumber dimensions
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced lumber planing requirements
- Better mill performance
Achieving critical precision is now possible with the Williams & White Guide Dresser. With a tolerance of +/- .0002”, solid speed and durability and a user-friendly interface, the Williams & White Guide Dresser provides an excellent new option for the filing room.
Benefits built into the new Williams & White Guide Dresser include:
- Accurate within +/- .0002”
- Up to 20 times faster than manual machines
- Fits all circular guides
- 24/7 support
- Full-time service technicians
- 58-year history you can rely on
- Dedicated product development team with a focus on filing room innovation
For more information on the new CNC Guide Dresser, visit williamsandwhite.com.
Print this page