Electrical issue causes fire at Downie Timber
Sept. 1, 2016 - An electrical issue with a large air compressor at Downie Timber in Revelstoke, B.C., sparked a fire at the sawmill Tuesday night that was quickly contained by sprinklers.
September 1, 2016 By Maria Church
Mill manager Alan Smythe said the fire affected only the compressor room, and stressed that it was not caused by dust issues. The mill was running again the next morning.
Read the full story by the Revelstoke Times Review.
Print this page