Epicor announces new Epicor LumberTrack
May 10, 2013, Dublin, Calif. – Epicor Software Corporation announced a major upgrade to Epicor LumberTrack, giving customers customization tools to create role-based user experiences, simplify screens, streamline data entry, extend data accessibility and support multiple languages.
Epicor LumberTrack (formerly from Progressive Solutions) is a software solution that provides inventory information in real time, and integrates all business management functions for hardwood and softwood sawmills, panel mills, value-added remanufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and brokers.
The update offers:
• User-defined Fields – Allows users to extend functionality by giving them a bank of fields that they can customize with data unique to their business or market.
• Data Access and Extension – The data management system more readily allows data to flow into other applications, such as the Epicor Dispatch and Delivery Management SystemT (DDMS), to extending functionality into other parts of the business.
• Flexible User Interface – The new FlexGrid technology allows users to clear screen clutter and customize the information displayed. By displaying only the data they need, users can monitor their KPIs, identify key tasks quickly and streamline data entry.
• Multilingual Support – The release is esigned to support any language, including languages that require double-byte character sets (e.g., Japanese, Korean and Chinese).
• Multiple Windows – Allows users to work on multiple transactions simultaneously.
• Export Functionality – Epicor is building on LumberTrack's strong feature set for lumber exporters by adding a new Letter of Credit module.