File Week 2020
May 04 - May 08, 2020
Canadian Forest Industries is highlighting innovations in the filing room, from new processes and techniques to new technologies, during File Week 20202 from May 4 to 8!
For the fourth year in a row, our File Week coverage is serving as a hub for saw filers and sawmillers to learn best practices and find the latest information on advancements in saw filing technology.
We’re posting cutting edge content both from our archives as well as brand-new stories and product news from the BC Saw Filers Association convention taking place place April 30 to May 2 in Kamloops, B.C.
We are highlighting:
- stories from the filing room
- technical articles on saw filing automation
- equipment spotlights on the latest saw filing gear
- columns and profile stories from long-time columnist and filer Trevor Shpeley
- strategies for employing the next generation of filers, and more!
Stay tuned to the landing page and our social media (#FileWeek) for the latest stories and videos during File Week 2020!
Interested in submitting content for File Week or taking part as a sponsor? Contact Ellen Cools at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit event's website
Print this page