It can be tough to get out to industry events and training opportunities in a remote business like forestry. In an effort to bring the information right to your desktop, Canadian Forest Industries and woodbusiness.ca has launched a series of monthly industry webinars dealing with specific topics ranging from lumber drying efficiency and quality to dust safety, resource roadbuilding and marketing.
Building on our experience in other markets and the latest in interactive webinar software, we've created a series that is:
- Easy to use: Just register and click on the webinar link a few minutes ahead of time - that's it.
- Time effective: No need to go anywhere - you and your staff can watch it from your desk, boardroom or lunchroom. Just 30 to 55 minutes, with time for questions.
- Affordable: No travel costs, no staff mileage. For $25 you can assemble your whole team in the boardroom, or show it to new staff later on.
- Valuable: We're bringing in expert in their fields, and asking them to leave you with take-aways you can use.
- Responsive: If you have a topic you think we should cover, let us know and we'll look for the right expert to do it.
- Interactive: Ask questions, get answers, arrange follow up.
From now until the end of 2015, look for the following topics:
Alliance of First Nations and non-First Nations respond to Toronto Star forestry op-edFeb. 20, 2018 - In a February 12th, 2018 Toronto…
Northland strong: Fort McMurray mill upgrades and expandsFeb. 20, 2018 - Northland Forest Products is a family-owned…
Strengthening the Canadian forest sector with Forestry 4.0Feb. 20, 2018 - Supply chains have evolved significantly in…
West Fraser announces 2017 annual and fourth quarter resultsFeb. 20, 2018 - West Fraser has announced its 2017…
OFIA's 75th annual meeting
February 28, 2018
Globe Forum Vancouver
March 14-16, 2018
International Mass Timber Conference
March 20-22, 2018