It can be tough to get out to industry events and training opportunities in a remote business like forestry. In an effort to bring the information right to your desktop, Canadian Forest Industries and woodbusiness.ca has launched a series of monthly industry webinars dealing with specific topics ranging from lumber drying efficiency and quality to dust safety, resource roadbuilding and marketing.
Building on our experience in other markets and the latest in interactive webinar software, we've created a series that is:
- Easy to use: Just register and click on the webinar link a few minutes ahead of time - that's it.
- Time effective: No need to go anywhere - you and your staff can watch it from your desk, boardroom or lunchroom. Just 30 to 55 minutes, with time for questions.
- Affordable: No travel costs, no staff mileage. For $25 you can assemble your whole team in the boardroom, or show it to new staff later on.
- Valuable: We're bringing in expert in their fields, and asking them to leave you with take-aways you can use.
- Responsive: If you have a topic you think we should cover, let us know and we'll look for the right expert to do it.
- Interactive: Ask questions, get answers, arrange follow up.
From now until the end of 2015, look for the following topics:
Canadian softwood exports fall to lowest level in five yearsOct. 17, 2018 – Worldwide trade of lumber inched up…
Survey snippet 9: Refreshing the fleetOct. 18, 2018 – Despite worrisome rates and profits margins…
The future of forestry: Meet Jason CaseyOct. 18, 2018 – For six years now, Canadian Forest…
Kenora and Ear Falls sawmills expand productionOct. 18, 2018 – Kenora Forest Products has now confirmed it…
REMBE Explosion Safety Days 2018 - Focus on the woodhandling industry
October 23-24, 2018
OptiSaw Mill Optimization & Automation Forum
November 28, 2018
Praire Wood Solutions Conference 2018
December 11, 2018
TLA Convention & Trade Show
January 16-18, 2019