It can be tough to get out to industry events and training opportunities in a remote business like forestry. In an effort to bring the information right to your desktop, Canadian Forest Industries and woodbusiness.ca has launched a series of monthly industry webinars dealing with specific topics ranging from lumber drying efficiency and quality to dust safety, resource roadbuilding and marketing.
Building on our experience in other markets and the latest in interactive webinar software, we've created a series that is:
- Easy to use: Just register and click on the webinar link a few minutes ahead of time - that's it.
- Time effective: No need to go anywhere - you and your staff can watch it from your desk, boardroom or lunchroom. Just 30 to 55 minutes, with time for questions.
- Affordable: No travel costs, no staff mileage. For $25 you can assemble your whole team in the boardroom, or show it to new staff later on.
- Valuable: We're bringing in expert in their fields, and asking them to leave you with take-aways you can use.
- Responsive: If you have a topic you think we should cover, let us know and we'll look for the right expert to do it.
- Interactive: Ask questions, get answers, arrange follow up.
From now until the end of 2015, look for the following topics:
Delivered lumber cost to US, competitiveness set to changeJuly 17, 2017 - The impact of duties on Canadian…
Photo contest reflects community behind BC forestryJuly 17, 2017 - The forest sector in B.C. is…
IWI plans to build sawmill, pellet plant in OntarioJuly 14, 2017 - Bonfield, Ont., is the chosen site of…
Limited supply causes lumber prices to soarJuly 18, 2017 - Lost production at B.C. sawmills due…
Bio World Congress
July 23-26, 2017
Mid-Atlantic Logging & Biomass Expo
September 15-16, 2017
Wood Pellet Association of Canada Conference and AGM
September 18-20, 2017
Carbon Tax Webinar
September 26, 2017