It can be tough to get out to industry events and training opportunities in a remote business like forestry. In an effort to bring the information right to your desktop, Canadian Forest Industries and woodbusiness.ca has launched a series of monthly industry webinars dealing with specific topics ranging from lumber drying efficiency and quality to dust safety, resource roadbuilding and marketing.
Building on our experience in other markets and the latest in interactive webinar software, we've created a series that is:
- Easy to use: Just register and click on the webinar link a few minutes ahead of time - that's it.
- Time effective: No need to go anywhere - you and your staff can watch it from your desk, boardroom or lunchroom. Just 30 to 55 minutes, with time for questions.
- Affordable: No travel costs, no staff mileage. For $25 you can assemble your whole team in the boardroom, or show it to new staff later on.
- Valuable: We're bringing in expert in their fields, and asking them to leave you with take-aways you can use.
- Responsive: If you have a topic you think we should cover, let us know and we'll look for the right expert to do it.
- Interactive: Ask questions, get answers, arrange follow up.
From now until the end of 2015, look for the following topics:
New era in wood processingMay 19, 2017 - Laser-based wood processing line BLT WoodCut…
Forests Ontario invites teens to learn more about the forestry sectorMay 19, 2017 - On May 25th and 26th Forests…
CNRE 2017 coming to Prince George this weekMay 24, 2017 – “The Equipment to Get the Jobs…
NAFTA renegotiation may not lead to new lumber agreementMay 19, 2017 - The chances of arriving at a…
Canada North Resources ExpoFri May 26, 2017
Alberta & Saskatchewan Renewable Energy SummitMon Jun 05, 2017