It can be tough to get out to industry events and training opportunities in a remote business like forestry. In an effort to bring the information right to your desktop, Canadian Forest Industries and woodbusiness.ca has launched a series of monthly industry webinars dealing with specific topics ranging from lumber drying efficiency and quality to dust safety, resource roadbuilding and marketing.
Building on our experience in other markets and the latest in interactive webinar software, we've created a series that is:
- Easy to use: Just register and click on the webinar link a few minutes ahead of time - that's it.
- Time effective: No need to go anywhere - you and your staff can watch it from your desk, boardroom or lunchroom. Just 30 to 55 minutes, with time for questions.
- Affordable: No travel costs, no staff mileage. For $25 you can assemble your whole team in the boardroom, or show it to new staff later on.
- Valuable: We're bringing in expert in their fields, and asking them to leave you with take-aways you can use.
- Responsive: If you have a topic you think we should cover, let us know and we'll look for the right expert to do it.
- Interactive: Ask questions, get answers, arrange follow up.
From now until the end of 2015, look for the following topics:
Smart digital strategies for sustainable forest managementAug. 8, 2018 - Field Surveys are an important part of…
Growing better trees by designAug. 9, 2018 - Maritime Innovation Limited — J.D. Irving…
Aerial advantage: UAVs and big data are changing the fibre supply gameAug. 14, 2018 - With forest companies industry wide faced…
Editorial: Now is the time to address industry challengesAug. 10, 2018 - Inevitably in a cyclical industry during…
2018 Great Lakes Logging & Heavy Equipment Expo
September 6-8, 2018
Canadian Institute of Forestry AGM & Conference
September 17-21, 2018
International Woodfiber Resource & Trade Conference
September 17-19, 2018
Wood Pellet Association of Canada 2018 AGM & Conference
September 18-19, 2018