BCCFA plans 2013 AGM in Smithers
The British Columbia Community Forest Association (BCCFA) is holding its 2013 Conference and AGM in Smithers May 23-25. Hosted by the Wetzin'Kwa Community Forest Corporation, the AGM assembles stakeholders in community forestry.
This year's event focuses on applying digital technology to community forest operations to find efficiencies in both the office and field. The 2013 AGM also includes a trade show component, and more information can be acquired by contacting the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics covered at past conferences include:
- Adapting to climate change
- Risk management
- The adaptive capacity of community forests
- Updates to the community forest program
- BCCFA updates
- Recreation sites and trails - liability and management
- Biofuels feedstock supply logistics
Updates and more information, as well as presentations from past BCCFA conferences can be found here.