Woodlands Manager Opening
Posted on January 3, 2020
Reporting to the President the successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining cost, quality and volume of fiber to the mill.
- Minimum 5 years experience in wood procurement and forest harvesting operations, including but not limited to; compliance monitoring, safety audits, block assessments and road locating.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- A safety-oriented mindset, sound interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- BS degree in Forestry or Diploma Forest Technician.
- RPF Preferred.
- working knowledge of all aspects of FMP Planning and SFL responsibilities including submission of all required reporting documents.
- Ontario scalers license would be an asset.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org