File Week 2017 is coming your way!
April 12, 2017 - Canadian Forest Industries is highlighting innovations in the filing room, from new processes and techniques to new technologies, during File Week 2017 from May 1 to May 5!
Our File Week coverage will serve as a hub for saw filers and sawmillers to learn best practices and find the latest information on advancements in saw filing technology.
We will post cutting edge content from our archives as well as brand-new stories and product news from the BC Saw Filers convention that is taking place April 28-29 in Kamloops, B.C.
We will highlight:
- stories from the filing room
- technical articles on saw filing automation
- equipment spotlights on the latest saw filing gear
- columns from BC Saw Filers Association’s Trevor Shpeley and Modern Engineering’s Udo Jahn
- strategies for employing the next generation of filers, and more!
Landing page: https://www.woodbusiness.ca/file-week
April 12, 2017 By Canadian Forest Industries Staff
Print this page