Woodland recognized by Hyundai
March 10, 2015 – Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. is recognizing Woodland Equipment with a Pinnacle Award, one of five North American distributors to receive the honour.
The Hyundai Pinnacle Award program recognizes dealers based on such performance criteria as sales, wholesale gross and market share.
The other 2014 Hyundai Pinnacle Award winners, in alphabetical order, are:
· Four Seasons Equipment, four locations in Louisiana, North Dakota and Texas
· May Heavy Equipment, locations in North and South Carolina
· Nueces Power Equipment, eight locations across Texas
· Rob's Hydraulics Inc., two locations in North Carolina
· Team Boone, located in Bardstown, Ky.
· Woodland Equipment Inc., five locations in British Columbia, Canada
“Thanks in large part to the outstanding performance and industry-leading service of these seven Hyundai Pinnacle Award winners, we are confident that the Hyundai brand will continue to be a major player in the North American market,” said Curtis Goettel, North American marketing and dealer development manager, Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas. “As true ambassadors of the Hyundai brand, our dealer partners are excited about the direction Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas is headed, and we are very appreciative of their continued support and loyalty.”
March 10, 2015 By Andrew Macklin
Print this page