Registration for OptiSaw 2021 is now open!
August 24, 2021 By CFI Staff
Wondering how you can optimize your operations to get the most out of every piece of wood? Join us at the OptiSaw 2021 Virtual Summit on Sept. 16 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST to find out!
Hosted by CFI magazine and Opérations Forestières, OptiSaw will be offered in with simultaneous French and English translation for all attendees. We’ve lined up speakers from industry-leading manufacturers to talk about new cutting-edge sawmilling technologies and processes, share the results of case studies and provide valuable insights into the future of sawmilling.
The day’s sessions will feature:
- Revolutionary rotation: Explore the source of rotation errors and possible solutions, including Autolog’s new R-TRAC Rotation Tracking Sensor.
- Massive opportunity: A case study on Element5’s new mass timber facility in St. Thomas, Ont., with an in-depth look at the highly automated CLT line and the growth opportunities mass timber presents.
- Management advantage: How the inclusion of the Optical Belt Scale technology in Brunette Machinery’s Chip Supply Systems can help provide a management advantage to the sawmill industry.
- Top performers: An in-depth dive into the keys to successful sawmill management.
- Closing the loop: A look at the applications for IIoT in the mill and Williams & White’s newest product, SawSense, which can help mills increase profits by improving efficiencies and reducing crashes and unscheduled saw changes.
PLUS, an on-demand session from JoeScan’s president Joey Nelson about the obvious and not-so-obvious ways new 3D scanners can improve sawmill profitability and make your life easier!
You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to learn more about the newest technologies and processes in sawmilling! Register now for FREE!
Check out the full agenda and speaker information here.
*Agenda is subject to change.
Print this page